There will always be times that people need to temporarily store personal items or larger items such as motorhomes, caravans, motorbikes, boats or personal household items. Finding the right storage company can seem a challenge given the number of storage operators in Australia today. MiniMovers can help to take some of that uncertainty out of your decision-making by recommending National Storage as its alliance partner in the storage industry. The business is based in Australia with storage facilities located in Melbourne, Geelong, Brisbane, Sydney, Adelaide, Perth and Hobart. National Storage assures clean, modern and most importantly, secure premises for each client.
There are a lot of different reasons for needing storage.
• Going away on a holiday can be stressful for some who know that they have to leave behind valuable items and leave their home unsupervised. Homes contain many valuable things and thieves may try to break in and steal portable and saleable items even if security systems are in place. Why not put those valuable items into temporary storage?
• Moving homes or renovating a home is always a good time to de-clutter. We don’t always want to get rid of the de-cluttered items, so storage is a great option to store some larger and more valuable items for a short period of time. Often, there is a time delay between moving out of one home and into another. It is during this time that many people choose to store their valuable items at a secure facility instead of taking the items to a temporary residence that may be small, cramped and possibly insecure.
• There are, unfortunately, difficult times in some peoples’ lives resulting in a need to find somewhere to store things while they settle matters. Storage is a convenient option as there are no long-term contracts and you can pay by the month.
• Going overseas is an exciting life choice, but sometimes you do not want to sell off those cherished pieces of furniture, memorabilia or parts of your life that are important to you. Storage is the answer and is available for short-term or long term stays.
• Companies also use storage and is ideal at times that there are seasonal increases in stock and you do not want to store all that extra stock in the showroom.
• Tradespeople will also find storage advantageous as they can rent space on a month-to-month basis without having to lock into expensive long-term leases.
National Storage offers secure spaces for personal storage and furniture storage for anyone who decides they need to store some items for a short or long period of time. National Storage provides a clean, modern and secure space where personal items are always accessible. National Storage even offers a specialist service for people who wish to store valuable art work or other items that may need to be stored in a climate controlled storage facility. Without a doubt, a National Storage facility is a great way for those who are going away or those who are moving house to experience peace of mind that their valuable possessions are safe and secure.
MiniMovers uses and recommends National Storage for all your storage needs.
Call 1800 680 672 or visit www.nationalstorage.com.au
Need help moving in? Call MiniMovers on 1300 366 000